Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Introducing Me

Hi! My name is Amanda and this is my blog for my personal style along with other things I find interesting or worth writing about. First of all, I want to thank you for checking out my blog! It means a lot!

So more about me: I’m a 19-year-old girl who lives just outside of Cleveland, Ohio. I am currently a sophomore in college and studying Journalism. I’ve always been really into expressing myself and who I am through clothes, makeup and hairstyles. This blog is a way for me to document my personal style growth along with other lifestyle favorites of mine.

 I'm really excited about this blog and I hope that you are too!
One last thing: Something you’ll probably pick up on is that I love Taylor Swift. So to end this introduction I’m going to use a quote from her first album that I, personally, think reflects me.

“I’m not that complicated… All you have to do to be my friend is like me and listen.”


Love, 
A. xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Fearlessly A 2016