Monday, January 21, 2019

January 2019: New Music Monday

This was something that I used to do every month before my little hiatus. I literally love music so much and honestly it's such a tool to put you in a great mood. I'm not sure if every song on here will put you in a 'good' mood per se but sometimes moody music is what we need to heal (see my entire feel it playlist on Spotify which was made for the sole purpose of having music to cry to).

If you click the category link on the right that says music you'll get directed to all my past posts like this.

Here's some songs that I've been obsessed with lately:

Wow. - Post Malone (tbh my fav Post song which is saying a lot bc literally adore him)
Lost in the Fire - Gesaffelstein & The Weeknd
White Noise - Ella Vos
Be My Mistake - The 1975 (Matty Healy's lyrics kill me)
Coffee - Miguel 

Love, 
A. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Fearlessly A 2016